Sunday, March 9, 2008

From the Very Start

Hi, Welcome. Glad you stopped by. "From the very start," I want you to know I love creativity wherever I discover it. My passions for now are fiber art and beading art. Actually any kind of creativity, I find exciting, whether it is the process in something I am creating or enjoying those incredible creations of others.

There are so many fantastic blogs out in blog land. I like those with information and examples of creativity - how tos , pictures and links to things I have never heard about. It make sense I would blog about those interests and passions of mine. So to start with, my focus is on: Knowledge, Fibers, Beads, (yes of course) Creativity, Happiness and Fun.

I have discovered Etsy.com and have created a store to show my fiber art work among trillions (probably an exaggeration - but in time ...) of other artists' stores. If you haven't heard of Esty check it out. I love seeing all the great work, information and all kinds of knowledge in the Community section and the ease in buying art "goodies" for myself. Next shop will focus on beaded art . This is exciting and just the beginning - so I am slow on the uptake, but only sometimes - blogging oh where have you been ?

Thanks for stopping by and please leave comments and suggestions.


No comments: